Friday, April 2, 2010

Big ol' list!

Here we go for the April edition of;

Since my goal is to sew EVERY day this month I figured I might actually get a few projects done so I could be ambitious with my goals for the month.

First up a copy of a purse that I made in 2008;

College girl's BFF loved the purse that I made in February and so college girl has asked me to make one so that she can give it to her BFF. This green is so springy!

I received this charm pack for Christmas and wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. I like each and every print in this line so I'm thinking of making a simple 4x10 or 4x9 tablerunner. No pattern. Nothing fancy.Just gonna let those prints shine!

The Verna 'lap' quilt;

I would like to get the flimsy done for this Cotton Blossoms quilt. I've listed it before but then set it aside for other projects.

Another project that I have set aside too many times. This is for a good friend of mine. She probably thinks I have forgotten all about it.

This for another friend of mine. She has no idea about this so hasn't been disappointed that it hasn't happened yet.


Quite the list huh? I am already dreaming of other things I would like to work on. A pair of baby shoes, half square triangles for a quilt, little zipper pouches and a couple of other purses. I guess I'd better get sewing!

Praise - for the snow that we've gotten today. It is so pretty on top of the spring brown.

Prayers - for college girl's weekend. Because of snow in the Pacific NW her plans for Easter weekend have changed (the pass is probably going to close).

5 comments:

  1. Great goals CJ - and such cute fabrics and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great goals - and if you do sew every day, I think you'll meet them and more! Can't believe you're praising for snow....after our 80 degree day, I'm just wanting more, lol...praying for college girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! those are all gorgeous projects and I have no doubt you will accomplish those goals.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very exciting mountain of to-do's to climb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that is quite the list! Can't wait to see all those projects finished :)

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS