Saturday, April 17, 2010

4/17 Just getting to the party

Stayed up late finishing that quilting and slept in a bit. I have laundry to do, a cake to bake and I wanted to trim that quilt top. Now I am ready for the;


Here is what I am going to work on;


I'm not sure how far along I will get. I need to cut it out, get the cake out of the oven,cool cake and then frost it, hang shirts from washing machine to dry, take picture of last night's progress on quilt,mark fabric for all pleats and such, shower and dress for church function, fix and eat dinner. Sleeping in sure puts a dent in my day's plans.

Praise - hubby is doing great at the property. Uncovered both septic tanks for their inspection this week and is on his way to the dump with a trailer load of junk.

Prayers - that hubby will be able to find the corner marker that the buyer insists on seeing. It might not happen today but hopefully by the end of the week he will have that uncovered.

6 comments:

  1. The bag will be beautiful-such a springy color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the party - you busy girl! What a cute pattern - can't wait to see your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made this pattern. As long as you mark your spots with your pen, match up your points, you'll get it done...it is a quickie. I like your fabric. Is that Verna??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well ,I am tired just reading about all you have to get done today!! Your busy!!
    Have fun!! Lets see some pictures of the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pattern you chose. Sounds like you have a full day. Good Luck! Mary(Kris's Mom

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS FROM FRIENDS